The crown worn by Louis XV at his coronation in 1722 is famous for containing two magnificent diamonds: the Regent and the Sancy. The Regent was located in the central fleur-de-lis ornament directly above the headband. The Sancy was set in the top leaf of the fleur-de-lis, which adorns the crossed arches. Later, these diamonds were also incorporated into other jewellery for shorter or longer periods of time. Today, the original crown is displayed in the Louvre in Paris, however set with glass “diamonds”.